Last Updated: Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Is PopAds.net Legit? Does It Pay?


When I became a freelance writer, I learned to discover many things. That aside from writing for clients, you could earn passively through blogging by incorporating pay-per-click ads on your website. (I've got a couple of blogs - hobby blogs).

I know that Google AdSense is the biggest player in the advertising network, and since it is the biggest, it has also the most scrupulous process before you get accepted as a publisher. Knowing this, I tried to look for an alternative and I found PopAds.net.

I've read a lot of reviews that PopAds.net has a high payout. I've also read that others have a bad experience with it. Nevertheless, I tried using PopAds on one of my hobby blogs.

So is PopAds.net legit or not? Does it pay? Or is it a scam?


Yes, it is a paying network. I received payment after 2 days of withdrawing the amount.

So if you can't get your AdSense application approved, you can try PopAds.

0 comments: