Oftentimes, I see people hating SEO, saying that it is insignificant, and it is nothing more than a keyword-stuffed content. True. However, that is already old school. If you happen to see anyone doing that, then they are stuck from the past.
If you are one of the uninformed or misinformed SEO haters, SEO techniques don't only encompass the inclusion of your targeted keywords within your content. It is actually more than that.
And most likely, the SEO haters from all across the globe are doing SEO themselves without even realizing it. Are you one of those SEO haters who are doing the following SEO techniques?
- Updating, upgrading and republishing of old blog posts
- Fixing broken links in your website
- Adding meta title, meta description and meta tags
- Adding alt tags to images
- Including internal and external links within your content
- Including relevant keywords in your content
- Doing email outreach
- Using YouTube and writing short descriptions about your videos
- Publishing longer forms of content
- Writing expert roundups
- Blog commenting
- Guest posting
- Forum link building
- Submission of website to directories
- Creating search engine friendly permalinks
And many, many more.
So don't you say SEO means nothing if you are doing the above SEO techniques, because keyword-stuffed content is not the definition of SEO.